I Need Help

If you are in immediate danger, call 911.

Insights from Survivors

"There's a way out" — a resource amplifying the voices of survivors of intimate partner violence (IPV) by sharing their advice to those who are experiencing IPV. Created by the Learning Network and the Canadian Domestic Homicide Prevention Initiative with Vulnerable Populations, each piece of advice is directly informed by survivors and their experiences.

Community Resources